Greenwood Academy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dear New Student, Welcome to Greenwood Academy! You have been brought here because you are special, whether it is because you have control over an element or because you are a mythical creature. Sincerely, The Greenwood Academy Administration

2 posters

Electric Graphics

Emmett Killinger
    Emmett Killinger

Character sheet
    Species: Controller
    Element: Darkness

Electric Graphics Empty Electric Graphics

Post  Emmett Killinger Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:20 pm

Electric Graphics K4wi1e

Welcome to Electric Graphics!

I am not the greatest Gimp user that ever existed; however, I’m working on it. What better way to improve my skills than through practice by making sets for others? Sadly, the only example I currently have is my own signature, but I’ll try to get a few more added to this post as time goes on. I’m happy to make signatures, avatars, icons, banners, and anything else you may want. If interested in requesting, I ask that you please follow these few simple guidelines.

• Before requesting, please insure that your portrayer is approved. To be blunt, I’d rather not spend my time making you something if you can’t wear it.

• Credit either me, Emmett Killinger, or Electric Graphics.

• Wear your graphics for at least a week. This is more of a respect issue to me. I don’t like to spend my time making graphics if you’re going to put it up for a day and immediately take it down again, or not wear it at all.

• Allow me at least a week to get your graphics up. I will do my best to get them done long before that, but I’d like to request at least a week to work on it. I like to experiment, so that in itself takes a while. In addition to that, though, I do have school, and my social life finally decided it had taken a long enough vacation.

• I’m installing a cap of FIVE requests before I close the thread. As I just stated, it may take me a while to get graphics made. I don’t want to keep you guys waiting forever, so if I have five requests at any one time, I’m going to stop taking requests until I get those ones done.

So, with that said, here is what I need to know in order to fill a request.

What are you looking for? (Do you need a signature? Avatar? Icon? Text banner? Something else?)

Theme: (Is there any specific theme you want? For example, are you looking for something to match your character’s element?)

Colors: (Pretty self-explanatory. What colors would you like me to use?)

Portrayer: (Again, pretty self-explanatory. Who are you using for your portrayer? If you’re requesting something that doesn’t need your portrayer on it, you can delete this portion.)

Pictures: (Please provide at least one example. If you don’t want me to use that example, say so, and I won’t. I just ask for it, so I can get an idea of what kinds of pictures you’d like me to use. If that doesn’t make sense, try this. If your character is more cynical, or is more of a down-in-the-dumps kind of person, I don’t want to use pictures where he or she is smiling. It would be nice to have an example of a picture with your character’s natural expression.)

Text: (Is there a quote you want me to use? Do you want your character’s name on there? Would you like it to say what element they control? Generally, I won’t include names on anything unless you ask me to.)

What did I forget? (I always forget something. What was it this time?)

All you have to do is copy and paste the code below. Please leave all the bold and color coding alone, and replace everything in the parentheses with your answers. When you get your graphics, if there’s something you don’t like, please tell me! I save a new copy after each step I do, so I can easily change anything.

Thanks for visiting Electric Graphics!

Code:
    [color=#386e77][b]What are you looking for?[/b][/color] (Do you need a signature?  Avatar?  Icon?  Text banner?  Something else?)

[color=#386e77][b]Theme:[/b][/color] (Is there any specific theme you want?  For example, are you looking for something to match your character’s element?)

[color=#386e77][b]Colors:[/b][/color] (Pretty self-explanatory.  What colors would you like me to use?)

[color=#386e77][b]Portrayer:[/b][/color] (Again, pretty self-explanatory.  Who are you using for your portrayer?  If you’re requesting something that doesn’t need your portrayer on it, you can delete this portion.)

[color=#386e77][b]Pictures:[/b][/color] (Please provide at least one example.  If you don’t want me to use that example, say so, and I won’t.  I just ask for it, so I can get an idea of what kinds of pictures you’d like me to use.  If that doesn’t make sense, try this.  If your character is more cynical, or is more of a down-in-the-dumps kind of person, I don’t want to use pictures where he or she is smiling.  It would be nice to have an example of a picture with your character’s natural expression.)

[color=#386e77][b]Text:[/b][/color] (Is there a quote you want me to use?  Do you want your character’s name on there?  Would you like it to say what element they control?  Generally, I won’t include names on anything unless you ask me to.)

[color=#386e77][b]What did I forget?[/b][/color] (I always forget something.  What was it this time?)
    Xander Ellis
    Xander Ellis
    Admin

Character sheet
    Species: Controller
    Element: Time

Electric Graphics Empty Re: Electric Graphics

Post  Xander Ellis Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:01 pm

What are you looking for? Site Banner.

Theme: Vampires and Werewolves

Colors: Black, Red, Blue, and Purple

Portrayer: Not relevant to what I'm requesting.

Pictures: Please DO NOT use this or anything like it. http://www.supercute.ca/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/the_cullens.jpg Other than that, I'm pretty open ended.

Text: ShadowSong Academy. A safe haven for creatures of the night.

What did I forget? To put a place for people to thank you. Thanks, Em!

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:45 am