Greenwood Academy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dear New Student, Welcome to Greenwood Academy! You have been brought here because you are special, whether it is because you have control over an element or because you are a mythical creature. Sincerely, The Greenwood Academy Administration

2 posters

A Neverending Dream ((Elizabeth))

Kalyca Starling
    Kalyca Starling

Character sheet
    Species: Controller
    Element: Water

A Neverending Dream ((Elizabeth)) Empty A Neverending Dream ((Elizabeth))

Post  Kalyca Starling Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:10 pm

End of the day! Kalyca thought. She had just finished school that day and she was excited to relax in her dorm. She had taken a test that day that she was positive that she failed. She sighed and decided she would think about that later. She walked up to dorm number eight, and pulling the key out of her purse, she unlocked the door. She walked into her room, closing the door and tossing her purse onto the empty bed all in one fluid movement. Most people would never toss a purse as expensive as Kalyca's but she didn't care, she could always get a new one. Kalyca then go into the shower, turning the water to almost unbearable heat, letting the hot water ease up her tight muscles.
    When Kalyca got out of the shower she put on a robe and decided to put on an avocado mask. She put on the mask and sat down on the floor in her room painting her toe nails blue. Doing so she thought back on what she would be doing right now if she were back home. She would be having dinner that the family's chef made. Then she would hang out with her two best friends, Natalie and Bianca. Kalyca sighed. She had always told them everything except for being a controller of water. She wished she could tell them, but she knew that they would never understand. The relaxation wasn't working so she decided to go to bed. She walked into her bathroom and washed off the mask. She changed into pajamas then walked back into her room. As she did, she saw the door open and a girl about her age walked in. "Who are you?" Kalyca demanded.
    Elizabeth Amitha

Character sheet

A Neverending Dream ((Elizabeth)) Empty Re: A Neverending Dream ((Elizabeth))

Post  Elizabeth Amitha Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:39 pm

Ugh just go in...? but if i just go in they might be undressed and then they would be mad at me and i would be sad because i have never had a real enemy and i would cry..... if there really popular and they tell everyone not to like me! WHAT SHOULD I DO!!!!!!!!! if i go in i cause trouble for my whole popular life and if i don't i'll be stuck out here in the hall way............ ok i'll just go in.....i hope she's nice!
    As Elizabeth popped in her new room she found this amazingly pretty girl staring back at her.
    "Who are you?!?" the strange girl said in a alarmed voice.
    "Ummm...... me I'm Elizabeth........ Elizabeth Amitha. I'm your new room mate." Elizabeth said with a nervous tone. Ever since Elizabeth was a little girl, she always wanted to fit in...... but because of her special abilities she could never. Elizabeth knew that it was do or die time if she didn't do something to make this new hopefully friend like her is was goodbye popularity. But what could she do? elizabeth had already started off at a bad point already....... or so she thought.
    Elizabeth could see the girl judging her. wondering if she would be her best friend or worst enemy.
    Kalyca Starling
    Kalyca Starling

Character sheet

Post  Kalyca Starling Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:37 pm

"Ummm...... me I'm Elizabeth........ Elizabeth Amitha. I'm your new roommate." The girl replied nervously. Kalyca narrowed her eyes studying her. She was pretty enough, long blonde hair, quite like Kalyca's actually, blue eyes, red lips and rosy cheeks. Kalyca wondered what the girl (Elizabeth?) had to be nervous about. Hmm, she could definitely be a new Natalie, Kalyca thought. I think I'll make her squirm a little more.

"I'm Kalyca Starling. Who said you could room here?" She knew very well that the administration did, but she had to show the girl who's boss just in case they didn't work out as friends. She pretended to be angry with Elizabeth for being her roommate, but really, deep down inside she was glad she wasn't stuck with a total loser.

Kalyca saw that Elizabeth's face paled, a smile tugged on her lips in pleasure. But at the same time she heard her mother's voice telling her to be nice. She sighed a put a smile on her face and said, "Ha! I so got you, didn't I? You thought that I was mad at you for rooming with me? You should have seen your face! Here, you can have this bed." Kalyca walked over to the spare bed and cleared away all of her stuff.

Kalyca turned back to Elizabeth and asked, "What are you here for? Are you a creature or are you a controller? I'm a water controller."
    Elizabeth Amitha

Character sheet

Post  Elizabeth Amitha Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:13 pm

Elizabeth was so stunned she couldn't even reply. Finally she said "Ummmm......me too.....i mean ya i control water too!!! i don't really know why I'm here my......friend's told me i had to learn to control my powers or whatever before i could come back and live with them. I kinda almost started a flash flood with my powers." As she set her things on her bed she was wondering when she would get food, cause she was starving!
    "Where do we get food around here? And what's your name? Did u say there were magical creatures here? Are the boys cute?" Elizabeth just blurted out all her questions she just couldn't pick one.
    even though she missed her family back in the forest she was super excited for this school. she had so many things on her list to do she couldn't even list the things she wanted to do.
    Kalyca Starling
    Kalyca Starling

Character sheet

Post  Kalyca Starling Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:23 pm

Kalyca couldn't help but to smile Elizabeth was full of questions. At the moment it was funny, but Kalyca knew that it would soon get very annoying. Kalyca wasn't the best person to ask questions, not that she didn't know the answers to them, she just didn't really have the patience to answer a lot of them. She could handle some, but not a lot and she had a feeling that her new roommate was going to ask a lot.

Elizabeth said that she was also a water controller. Kalyca was surprised to find that out because the administration rarely puts two of the same controller/creature together. Something about combining powers was a bad thing. Elizabeth asked many more questions and Kalyca felt like her brain was going to explode! "I already told you my name, Kalyca Starling. We eat in the cafe. Yes there are creatures. Didn't you read that in the letter? The boys are cute enough," Kalyca said. She answered each question short and with each answer she felt her temper rising. She closed her eyes and let out a breath slowly.

((Sorry it's short, I didn't have a lot of time. Call me, we MUST talk about something, and no this isn't off topic.))
    Elizabeth Amitha

Character sheet

Post  Elizabeth Amitha Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:06 pm

Wow....Elizabeth thought. Elizabeth wasnt one of those people who crys at every thing.....or maybe she was....she didn't really know. All she knew was that maybe this person wasnt the right person to ask questions too.

She didnt know what to say. She was mad but she didnt know why. Then she rememberd that there was somthing about how theres some kind of reaction when two of the same controllers are together. she thought this mught be it. Or it might just be that she is really sinsitive. but this felt a little different.

All she really knew is that she was hungry and wanted anything to eat. but she didnt want to ask any more questions to kalyca, so she just un packed her things without another word.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content