Greenwood Academy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dear New Student, Welcome to Greenwood Academy! You have been brought here because you are special, whether it is because you have control over an element or because you are a mythical creature. Sincerely, The Greenwood Academy Administration

2 posters

Who Brought You and Me to Greenwood?

Daisy Taylor
    Daisy Taylor

Character sheet
    Species: Skin Walker
    Element: N/A

Who Brought You and Me to Greenwood? Empty Who Brought You and Me to Greenwood?

Post  Daisy Taylor Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:05 pm

I was thinking about this when I was writing my background. I thought that some people might want a name to use while they were writing how they came to camp. Anyone want to be the one who found Daisy?

Ever since Daisy was born, she knew she was different. Her mother Heather died giving birth to her, leaving Daisy motherless. But Heather's dying wish was to nasme her daughter they name of a flower. Daisy was chosen by her grandmother. Daisy was raised by her father, uncle, aunt, grandmother and grandfather. Daisy was on the bus to school, when _________ stepped on the bus, everything changed.
    Kalyca Starling
    Kalyca Starling

Character sheet
    Species: Controller
    Element: Water

Who Brought You and Me to Greenwood? Empty Re: Who Brought You and Me to Greenwood?

Post  Kalyca Starling Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:03 pm

Okay, so like I said in an announcement, any new people from now until the end of the mission will be brought in by the mission group. The mission group isn't finalized yet, so when don't know everyone who's coming. Also, there is going to be a thread that involves the mission group finding you and bringing you back to the academy. Also, this is a boarding school, not a camp.

There really isn't need for this thread, so locked.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:55 am