Greenwood Academy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dear New Student, Welcome to Greenwood Academy! You have been brought here because you are special, whether it is because you have control over an element or because you are a mythical creature. Sincerely, The Greenwood Academy Administration

2 posters

Just Relaxin ((open))

Caitlyn Redwood
    Caitlyn Redwood

Character sheet
    Species: Controller
    Element: Earth

Just Relaxin ((open)) Empty Just Relaxin ((open))

Post  Caitlyn Redwood Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:21 pm

Caitlyn walked outside and tooka deep breathe. She loved the outdoors. She walked to the gardens. Ahh the peaceful outdoors. She sat down on the grass, not caring about grass stains. She was wearing blue jeans with grass stains on the knees and a blue shirt like one of those shirts that were on one shoulder with a lime green tank top underneath. It was two days after her birthday, the winter solstice. She sat there and looked around at the scenery taking it all in.
    Xander Ellis
    Xander Ellis
    Admin

Character sheet
    Element: Time

Just Relaxin ((open)) Empty Re: Just Relaxin ((open))

Post  Xander Ellis Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:24 pm

Xander sat in the garden, hunched over his notebook. A thought had just struck him, and the voices were invading. Usually, Xander blocked out the voices, but he was focused on other things. Lately, a particular voice had been standing out to him. It was female, and unusually angry. Xander could tell by her accent that she was Scottish. One of his tutors had been Scottish. Today, her yelling was louder than normal. "SHUT UP!" Xander screamed, not realizing he had said it out loud. It took him about 3 seconds to realize what he had done. He panicked, freezing the entire garden, and began to search for anyone that might have heard. As he peeked over some bushes, he noticed a girl sitting on the grass. Calming himself before he passed out from lack of energy, he let time catch up with itself. Unfortunately, what Xander hadn't taken into account was the force of which this would happen. The sheer force of the time jump knocked him out cold, sending him falling through the bush right at the feet of the girl.
    Caitlyn Redwood
    Caitlyn Redwood

Character sheet

Post  Caitlyn Redwood Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:51 am

Caitlyn was just sitting there when she heard someone yell something. Not knowing where it came from she looked around. Not seeing anyone she looked at the garden. "hmmm…" she said. Then she put her hand to ground and right as she wasabout to try and make something grow a boy landed out of no where at her feet. Caitlyn looked down at him. "Hi," she said. "where did you come from?" she asked, her French accent standing out. She reached her hand down to help him up. "I'm Caitlyn by the way, and you are?" she introduced herself.
    Xander Ellis
    Xander Ellis
    Admin

Character sheet

Post  Xander Ellis Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:15 am

Xander heard a new voice through the haze he was experiencing. It wasn't the angry Scottish woman from earlier. This voice was younger. And French. It seemed to be asking him where he came from. He was pulled off the ground. "About five minutes ago." Xander replied to the voice. His eyes focused on a girl. She was wearing a blue shirt with a lime green tank top underneath. Her jeans were grass-stained. Xander looked himself over, making sure he was presentable. His jeans were a little green, but that was fine. His shirts and vest looked fine, and he ran a hand through his multicolored hair. "I'm Caitlyn by the way, and you are?" the girl asked. "I'm Xander. Like I said, I'm from five minutes ago, although it's been about 2 seconds for you. It's probably really confusing, but that's okay. At least you're real and not in my head." Xander rushed, embarrassed that he actually fell in front of this girl.
    Caitlyn Redwood
    Caitlyn Redwood

Character sheet

Post  Caitlyn Redwood Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:14 am

"About five minutes ago." the guy said. Caitlyn was confused. Then he continued, "I'm Xander. Like I said, I'm from five minutes ago, although it's been about 2 seconds for you. It's probably really confusing, but that's okay. At least you're real and not in my head." he rushed. Caitlyn smiled. "It's nice to meet you Xander. It is a little confusing," Caitlyn said. She wondered what he meant by at least she was real and not in his head but if he wanted to tell her he would. She reached a hand down, "Here, let me help you up," she said kindly. This kid seemed nice. And he was one of the first people to talk to her in a nice way and not making fun of her.
    Xander Ellis
    Xander Ellis
    Admin

Character sheet

Post  Xander Ellis Sat Dec 25, 2010 11:50 pm

"It's nice to meet you Xander. It is a little confusing," Caitlyn smiled. Xander shook his head. "I'll explain in a minute." Caitlyn extended a hand toward him. "Here, let me help you up," Xander took her hand, finally coming to his imposing full height of over 6 feet. "Okay, I....hear voices. No one else hears them. My parents committed me because of it. And these." Xander said, pulling up his sleeves to expose the scars of his younger days, before The Accident. "And I control time. That's what the five minutes ago was about. I can prove it. In about....5 seconds, I'm going to pass out over there." Xander pointed toward somewhere West of his current location. He focused, freezing Caitlyn again, and walked to where he pointed. He calmed again, forcing himself not to brace for the after shock of the time jump. Just like earlier, Xander passed out.
    Caitlyn Redwood
    Caitlyn Redwood

Character sheet

Post  Caitlyn Redwood Sun Dec 26, 2010 12:12 pm

"I'll explain in a minute." Xander said. Then Caitlyn helped him up. He was tall, a lot taller than her. "Okay, I....hear voices. No one else hears them. My parents committed me because of it. And these." Xander said as he pulled up his sleeve to reveal scars. Caitlyn looked at them. She wondered how he got them, but she wasnt gonna ask, she figured he wouldnt want to say. She rubbed her arms from were she had bruises from her dad. "And I control time. That's what the five minutes ago was about. I can prove it. In about....5 seconds, I'm going to pass out over there." Xander said pointing to the west. Then he kinda like zoned out, making Caitlyn freeze. Then he walked to where he pointed and passed out. Caitlyn ran over to him. "Are you okay?" she said, "How did you know that? and why did i just freeze?" she was curious.
    Xander Ellis
    Xander Ellis
    Admin

Character sheet

Post  Xander Ellis Sun Dec 26, 2010 10:00 pm

Caitlyn ran over to Xander. "Are you okay?" she said, "How did you know that? and why did i just freeze?" Xander stood, holding a hand up for her to stop. "First, I'm fine. Second, how do I know what? Third, you froze because I stopped time. For some weird reason, it doesn't affect me." Xander shrugged, then thought for a moment. "Oh, where are my manners? What are you, exactly?" he wondered aloud. Suddenly, his mental block broke. She's not one of us! The angry Scot woman yelled at Xander. No voice had ever done that before. It was if Xander were just listening in on conversations. Never had the voices talked directly to him. "One of what?" Xander asked himself, apparently out loud. He paused, and looked at Caitlyn. "I....can....um, explain?"
    Caitlyn Redwood
    Caitlyn Redwood

Character sheet

Post  Caitlyn Redwood Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:31 am

"First, I'm fine. Second, how do I know what? Third, you froze because I stopped time. For some weird reason, it doesn't affect me." Xander said. Caitlyn almost laughed, he sounded just like her brother. "Oh, where are my manners? What are you, exactly?" Xander said. "What do you mean what am I? Do you mean am I an element controller?" Caitlyn asked, "Because I am an Earth controller. See," she said as she made flowers grow in a nearby garden and the grass grow up around her knees. Then Xander looked a little confused. "One of what?" he said aloud. Caitlyn was just about to ask what he meant when he spoke again, this time to her, "I....can....um, explain?" Caitlyn looked at him, "its fine, I'm guessing you were speaking about the voices in your head," Caitlyn guessed, "Oh and how did you know that you were gonna pass out over here?" she said.
    Xander Ellis
    Xander Ellis
    Admin

Character sheet

Post  Xander Ellis Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:20 pm

What do you mean what am I? Do you mean am I an element controller?" Caitlyn asked, "Because I am an Earth controller. See," she said as she made flowers grow in a nearby garden and the grass grow up around her knees. Xander looked at her, puzzled. It had never actually crossed his mind that someone could control one of the classical elements. "Now, would you really consider that 'earth'?" He argued, "Or would you consider that 'nature'?" He gazed off into the sky. "Or, I suppose you could go all Chinese, and call it 'wood', however, the Chinese considered 'wood' and 'wind' synonymous." He shook his head. "Sorry. I do that sometimes."
    "its fine, I'm guessing you were speaking about the voices in your head," Caitlyn guessed, "Oh and how did you know that you were gonna pass out over here?" she said. Xander looked about. "Oh, I knew because I froze time. When I did it the first time, the force of the time jump knocked me out, so it was only logical that it do it the second time." Xander explained. He picked up his notebook, turned to a clean page, and drew a line with his pencil. "Look at it like this. This," he pointed to the line, "Is your timeline." Xander drew a second one. "This is mine. The lines run together, but I'm able to mess with your line, so to speak, without affecting mine." He scratched his head. "I mean....wait....what?"
    Caitlyn Redwood
    Caitlyn Redwood

Character sheet

Post  Caitlyn Redwood Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:33 am

"Now, would you really consider that 'earth'?" Xander said, "Or would you consider that 'nature'?" He gazed off into the sky. "Or, I suppose you could go all Chinese, and call it 'wood', however, the Chinese considered 'wood' and 'wind' synonymous." Sorry. I do that sometimes."
    he shook his head. "Oh, I knew because I froze time. When I did it the first time, the force of the time jump knocked me out, so it was only logical that it do it the second time." Xander explained,he opened to a blank page and drew a line. "Look at it like this. This,"he pointed to the line, "Is your timeline." now he drew another. "This is mine. The lines run together, but I'm able to mess with your line, so to speak, without affecting mine.I mean....wait....what?" he scrathced his head. Caitlyn looked at the drawing. "Thats cool, even if i dont entirely understand it." She smiled. "So, you can control certain elements of time, or something like that?"she asked. She sat there, looking aroung she got an idea. Puting her hand on the ground next to her, she called up a little growth. She smiled when a flower grew. It was a pink carnation. She picked it up out of the ground once it was down growing. She twirled it in her hands as she waited for Xander to reply.
    Xander Ellis
    Xander Ellis
    Admin

Character sheet

Post  Xander Ellis Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:39 pm

"That's cool, even if i don't entirely understand it." She smiled. "So, you can control certain elements of time, or something like that?" Xander looked at her for a moment. "Well....yeah. Something like that." Xander tucked the pencil behind his ear and stared at the paper for a moment, rubbing his chin. His eyes grew suddenly wide, and soon the pencil was flying across the paper, drawing and completing complex mathematical equations. Xander started whispering to himself like he normally did when he was working on something advanced. "Carry the two......sixteen over pi.....square root of 9," which finally led to an "Aha!" Xander jumped up from where he was sitting and ran to Caitlyn.

He practically shoved the paper in her face. "I've figured it out!" he cried in excitement. "If you subtract this exact moment in time from your age, times my age, divided by zero...." Xander stopped. "The universe implodes....you can't divide by zero. It's like communism. It just doesn't happen." Xander sat down sheepishly. "You know what, let's forget I can control anything, alright?"
    Caitlyn Redwood
    Caitlyn Redwood

Character sheet

Post  Caitlyn Redwood Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:26 pm

Caitlyn watched as Xander suddenly started scribbling like a mad man. Then he ran over to her. He started explaining some math thing. She was trying not to laugh. "Okay. We'll forget you can control anything." Caitlyn rubbed her wrist where she had a bruise. She was glad Xander hadn't mentioned anything about her blackeye or her bruise on her cheek. So many people saw her then automatically assumed that she faught a lot.
    Xander Ellis
    Xander Ellis
    Admin

Character sheet

Post  Xander Ellis Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:23 pm

"Okay. We'll forget you can control anything." Xander smiled at her. “It’s greatly appreciated.” He set his note pad down, lounging out on the grass. “And don’t think I didn’t see the bruises and what not. I chose not to ask because I don’t like to pry. You could’ve got those a number of ways. I don’t give heads or tails how you got them, I’m just gonna accept the fact that you have them, and move on. I’m that kind of person. I’m also certifiably crazy, but that’s beyond the point.” Xander said, his lavender eyes staring up at the sky.

He sat up, drawing his knees to his chest. “Okay, I know I said I didn’t like to pry, but what brings you to Greenwood, aside from your power? How did you get here, exactly?” Xander thought back to his parents, the mental hospital, the truck driver, the look on his face, and let out a scream. “NO. LEAVE ME ALONE.” Xander called out.
    Caitlyn Redwood
    Caitlyn Redwood

Character sheet

Post  Caitlyn Redwood Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:28 pm

Xander mentioned something about him seeing her bruises but not mentioning. Caitlin nodded, then he asked what brought her here. Before she could answer he screamed something. Caitlyn jumped. "Xander, its okay, it's just me, know one is gonna hurt you." she said to him. She looked at him, "Its okay." she said again. He had scared her when he screamed. She didnt know what to do, she was never very good at taking care of others, except little kids, but still.

((sorry its so bad, muse on strike))

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:08 pm